- Availability:Single and loving it
- Birthday:12th June
- Star Sign:Gemini
- Ethnicity:African American
- Country of Birth:United States
- Country of Residence:United States
- City:Whiteville, NC
- Height:5'8" (173cm)
- Body Type:Medium
- Hair Colour:Black
- Eye Colour:Black
- Smoke:No I don't smoke
- Drink:Very rarely
- Job Title:Writer
- Main Language:English
- Other Spoken Languages:Afrikaans
Hobbies and Interests
- Basketball, Listening to music, Sports - Outdoor, Watching Movies, Watching TV, Writing
- Music:Rock, jazz
- Movie:Drama, fantastic, comedy
- Food:Pizza, pasta, potato
- Drink:Coca-cola, Nestea, Coffe
- About Me:
Being able to create a well-written resume is essential as well. To help you start of, here are a few tips on how you can create a presentable resume for your application:
1. Make your cheap resume builder is short as possible, unless the employers require you to submit a detailed resume including all your accomplishments. Create a resume that goes straight to the point without forgetting to highlight your strengths and your skills.
2. Make sure that the work experiences and educational background are stated clearly to avoid confusion. You also need to make sure that the information you provided are accurate.
3. Avoid writing in paragraphs and use bullet points as much as possible. This is to make your resume easier to follow and to avoid cluttering of information.
4. Resumes should follow a chronological order and the personal details should be mentioned at the end.
5. When mentioning your skills, make sure to go straight to the point. Make sure to bring along the certificates you mentioned in your resume or any proof that the things you have stated in it are true.
Resumes usually carry the candidate’s first impression so you need to make sure that your resume should be as presentable as you are when you are applying for a job to make sure that you have set an advantage over your fellow applicants.